Chris is a business-orientated Human Resources Executive and Executive Coach who has led HR functions for three major international organisations. Having served on the Executive Committees of two public companies and worked closely with Boards and associated Committees, Chris is comfortable working with the most senior executives, asking searching questions in an open and frank style. He specialises in Leadership & Management issues & has a strong interest in career development coaching. He has worked internationally in the US, Europe and Asia and lived and worked in Boston, MA. In 2011, Chris founded Leadenhall Consulting to provide HR consulting, business consulting & coaching services to companies in the City of London.
Chris is a West Ham season ticket holder and still occasionally plays veterans football.
He plays guitar in a charity band ‘The Covernotes’ and enjoys jogging, skiing and kayaking.
Career History & Experience:
Leadenhall Consulting: Managing Director and Founder
Aspen Insurance: Group Head of HR and Marketing
Fidelity International/COLT: Managing Director, HR
Cleanaway Ltd: Personnel Manager
Development Corporation: Senior Personnel Officer
Ford Motor Company: Employee Relations Officer
- Asset Management
- Waste Management
- Urban regeneration
Qualifications & Training:
- BA (Hons) Politics
- MA Manpower Studies
- Advanced Certificate in Executive Coaching (Bristol Business School)
- Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring (ILM)
- Psychometric testing Level A & B qualified
- Hogan Advanced Level Certificate
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management
- Member of the Institute of Directors