Liz leads the coaching practice at Leadenhall Consulting. She joined in 2016 from her previous role as Head of Talent Development at Fidelity International. She has over 25 years’ experience in HR in international organisations working across cultures in Asia, Japan, Australia, Europe, India and the UK. As someone who has a depth of experience working in complex international organisations, both as a senior HR business partner and specialising in leadership development, she has a deep understanding of human performance, talent development and the benefits of coaching for senior leaders.
Liz sings alto in Hampstead Chamber Choir and plays the violin in the Ernest Read Symphony Orchestra.
She loves getting out in the fresh air by gardening and riding her mountain bike with her husband Will.
Location: London, UK
Career History & Experience:
Leadenhall Consulting: Director
Fidelity International: Head of Talent Development
Fidelity International: HR Director, Asia Pacific
Fidelity International: HR Director, Japan
Fidelity International: Head of Resourcing
LRQA: HR Director
American Embassy Recruiter
- Asset Management
- Professional Services
- National IFA
- Diplomatic Service
Qualifications & Training:
- Music Degree from Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- Graduate of the Meyler Campbell Business Coach Programme
- Advanced Hogan certification, Psychometric testing Level A & B qualified
- Authorised partner for Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team and Everything DiSC
- Member of the International Coach Federation
- Meyler Campbell Alumni
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development