Alison has spent most of her career in the Financial Services Industry; a qualified accountant, internal auditor to director level, senior consultant and a qualified coach. Alison works with her clients to help raise their self-awareness and understand the impact they may have on others. She aims to open your eyes to things you were not previously aware of and help you to understand what is stopping you from achieving your goals and take action for change.
She does this through the use of a variety of coaching tools and techniques, drawing on positive psychology, strengths and values, emotional intelligence tools and NLP techniques.
Alison’s coaching style is supportive but challenging, enthusiastic and encouraging. She has a passion for working and connecting with people, helping individuals to grow and realise their potential.
Alison enjoys balancing work with outdoor pursuits such as gardening, hiking, skiing, running. She loves nature and the outdoors.
She also enjoys learning through acquiring new skills and travelling to different parts of the world.
Location: London, UK
Career History & Experience:
Leadenhall Consulting: Associate
APD Consulting & Coaching Ltd: Director
The Bird Table Group Ltd: SME Group Business Development Coach
Grant Thornton LLP: Senior Consultant
Royal Bank of Scotland: Audit Director, Markets
Royal Bank of Scotland: Senior Audit Manager, Markets
Royal Bank of Scotland: Senior Audit Manager, Finance
Lloyds Bank: Senior Audit Manager
- Financial Services
- SME / Start-ups
Qualifications & Training:
- Fellow of the ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- Associate of Chartered Institute of Banking
- Post Graduate Certificate Business & Personal Coaching, Chester University
- ICF Associate Certified Coach
- EQi Emotional Intelligence Assessment qualified
- Member of the Association for Coaching
- Member of the International Coaching Federation
- Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors