Preeta began her career in commercial management and has a breadth of operational and board-level experience, including having P&L responsibility for £24mn within a multi-million PLC. Preeta is a leadership and executive coach, who works with talented business people and their teams, helping them achieve significant results. Combining her coaching expertise with her commercial business leadership experience, Preeta understands what it takes to make a business vibrant and profitable, and also how to help clients move past both inner and outer obstacles to find new ways of looking at themselves to ultimately achieve their business and personal career aspirations.
Preeta enjoys keeping fit by attending Bootcamps, balanced with practising yoga and mindfulness meditation. Walking in the beautiful Chiltern Hills near her home is another favourite pastime.
Renowned amongst family and friends for her delicious cakes, Preeta not only loves to bake cakes but adores eating them too. Hence all the exercise!
Location: London, UK
Career History & Experience:
Leadenhall Consulting: Associate
De Novo performance Ltd: Director
Athene Ltd: Director
B F Components Ltd: Business Development Director
Abacus Polar Plc: Regional Director
Polar Electronics Ltd: Director
- Training & Development
Qualifications & Training:
- Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching (Accredited Executive Coach – Academy of Executive Coaching)
- The Psychological Dimensions in Executive Coaching (AoEC)
- Certified Hogan Personality Assessment
- Gestalt Introduction – Theory and Practice
- Nancy Kline – Thinking Environment Foundation Level
- Mindfulness (MBSR)
- Member of the International Coach Federation
- Academy of Executive Coaching Alumni