Leadenhall’s Japanese Executive Coaching
Uniquely Japanese in a Global World
This month we have been focusing on Leadenhall’s rapidly growing presence in Asia, namely in Japan.
Leadenhall, through client request and our Associates’ research, has identified a real niche in demand. We are now offering a unique customised approach to coaching in Japan.
Leadenhall uses Japanese coaches to coach employees and to lead workshops on leadership, effectiveness in cross-cultural workplaces and women in leadership. We have also implemented a Japanese interpretation of diversity and inclusion that is not a straight lift from the western model and focuses on what these things mean in a Japanese context.
At Leadenhall our hand-picked Japanese coaches, fluent in English; with considerable international experience in Asia and beyond; bring a unique understanding of the challenges and proficiencies of working in this cross cultural workplace. Leadenhall delivers one to one coaching and lead facilitated workshops for Japanese and non-Japanese executives for high quality international firms in the finance, consulting, technology and pharmaceutical sectors.
Our Coaching and leadership Programmes:
- 1 on 1 and team coaching sessions (including 360 and feedback)
- Alignment meetings with senior management,
- Hogan/DISC assessment and debrief
- Leadership development workshops (virtual and/or f2f)
- A mutually beneficial combination of coaching sessions and workshops ensuring adoption and take up
- Leading confidently and effectively in a cross-cultural workplace for both Japanese and expatriate executives
- Coaching style leadership for building high-performing teams and managing virtual teams successfully
- Effective 1-on-1 to motivate and empower your team member and stakeholders
- Building a strong personal brand and executive presence to win in a global business environment
- Creating a healthy and vibrant corporate culture by embracing diversity and inclusion
- Supporting women leaders to maximize their potential and be at their best
Meet one of our highly talented Japanese Associates – Keiko Shinohara:
Profiles of two of our Executive Coaches in Japan
Drop us a message to find out more: